We are currently looking for people who are strong, reliable and have an overall great attitude towards hard work. There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able. You will also need to be flexible with days and hours as the hours can sometimes vary.
This role will bring a new job every day and have you working outdoors, so if you enjoy working in the conditions this may be the job for you! Some of the work expected to be completed will ranged from labouring outdoors removing and cleaning up sites, weed whacking, lawn mowing, pruning and much more.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- GrowSAFE - not essential but advantageous
- Reliable and punctual
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.