Our Kerikeri branch is looking for 2 physically fit people to become chip runners in the civil construction market. No experience necessary as training will be given. You will be ensuring trailing metal is placed in the right areas. You'll be assisting the sealing team with whatever task is required. However, you must have the following to be considered for this role;
- Physically fit.
- No previous serious ACC or nonACC injuries.
- Be focused and serious about working 40 hours a week.
- Able to start early and finish late as this will be a factor.
- Have your own reliable transport to get to and from the yard.
- Be able to pass a drug screen, random drug tests and post accident/incident drug tests also.
- Be part of a small close-knit team.
- Show initiative when working with minimal supervision.
- Have a serious attitude towards Health and Safey.
- Able to take direction.
- You need to reside within the Kerikeri/Kaikohe/Kawakawa area.
In return you will be offered the following;
- A real job.
- On the job training.
- Real prospects of advancement.
- A weekly wage paid into your bank account.
- A sense of achievement following a hard week's work.
- Access to Kiwisaver.
- PPE supplied to you.
- An opportunity to prove yourself and be kept working full time for as long as possible.
Just pick up the phone, call us and discuss how we can help you. Please ensure you have 2 references available for us to call after any successful interviews.