We have high demand for labourers who wants to start their career in construction! Our client has been in the building industry for over 100 years. They are well-known for their great designs and quality of construction of homes!
About the role
- Clean & maintain working area
- Move construction items to skip bins
- Move building materials in and around the site
- Other general labouring duties
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Work location is Hobsonville
- Salary is $22.00 per hour + holiday pay and paid weekly
- You'll receive Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Good level of physical fitness
- Excellent record of attendance
- Having a reliable transport is advantageous
- Pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions
- Have at least 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.