We are looking for keen reliable applicants for various roles around the Wanganui area,
To be successful for this role you will need:
- To be trustworthy with reliable transport
- To be physically fit and able to lift 20kgs comfortably
- Any labouring experience or experience with hand an power tools would be advantageous but is not necessary
- Good knowledge of workplace health and safety
- A current CV with at least 2 references
- The ability to work independently but also within a team environment
- Have a clean criminal record and be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
Working for AWF you can expect fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly. You will also get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to. Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF, Keeping NZ working.