Our client is looking for labourers for an immediate start. They value smart work, can give you the tools and upskill you to be a valuable member of the team. You should be physically fit, happy to get a little dirty, have a safety first attitude, be technically minded and able to think outside the square.
If you have any knowledge of the Fibre network, Drain laying, Asphalting, Reinstatement, Trenching etc. and think of yourself as a "hands on" type of person, then this role might be perfect for you!
- Have high energy levels and great enthusiasm
- Physically fit for trenching and potholing
- Ability to understand service plans
- Ability to communicate with the team
- Can travel when required and be willing to work occasional extended hours
- Concrete cutting and reinstatement experience
- Wheels, Tracks, Rollers could be an advantage
If this sounds like you and your looking for an opportunity to work with a great company, please send your CV today with a full work history and contactable work related references or call in to discuss at our office 45 Walding Street Palmerston North.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.