Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We have been in business since 1988 and our branches help a huge variety of local and national business with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our Palmerston North branch are looking for reliable workers to join us for temporary and on-going roles across a wide range of industries. This includes, but is not limited to; labouring, forklift operators, drivers, traffic controllers, machine operators, and furniture removal to name a few!
The benefits of working for AWF:
- As an employee of AWF (not a contractor) you will get the holiday pay, sick leave and ACC cover you are entitled to
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available
- A supportive team
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for on-going work
What we need from you:
- Reliability, and commitment to your work
- Great communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude, and the willingness to take on new opportunities
- A current CV with two contactable referees
If you are reliable and motivated, and ready for a new challenge then we are keen to hear from you! A lot of our roles are available for an immediate start so don't hesitate to apply now with an up-to date CV.