If you're looking for a position that can give you good variety in roles from working on construction sites, alongside tradesman, to working on large infrastructure projects in the Waikato/Hamilton area then WE WANT YOU!
We are currently looking for people who are strong, reliable and have an overall great attitude towards hard work.
There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able.
You will also need to be flexible with days and hours as the hours can sometimes vary.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential as you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.