We're looking for labourers with a 'Can Do' attitude who live in Cambridge and are keen to work close to home
Skills & experience
- Pro-active behaviours and a willingness to give anything a go.
- You'll have the ability to work well with others as well as unsupervised. Able to listen to instructions and carry out tasks as directed.
- Be prepared to work indoors/outdoors
- As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ministry of Justice checks will be completed.
- PPE Gear Provided.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- You'll get paid weekly, on time, every time.
- We can provide site safe and construct safe training.
Join the team that's keeping New Zealand Working!