ThisIf you're looking for a position that can give you good variety in work or something that could potentially lead to a permanent role then WE WANT YOU!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential as you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Be physically fit as some positions available require lifting.
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
Contact the Waihi office on 07 863 9316 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org