Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities. They are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
With a history dating back over 150 years, our client employs approximately 56,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
- You should hold a Class 1 (minimum requirement) NZ licence
- Class 2 and/or WTR endorsement would be advantageous
- Work well in a team environment, but can work well alone when required
- Be reliable, respectful and hard working
- Show commitment to safe work practises
- Ultimately we are looking for someone who has a great attitude, has pride in their work and wants to be part of an effective team
- You should be based in Cromwell or close to the Parkburn Quarry
What's in it for you?
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
- Full-time hours and the opportunity to secure a permanent position
- A real focus on a safe working environment including personal protective equipment's being provided
- A fun, welcoming team working in a positive atmosphere
- Working in a beautiful part of New Zealand
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
Please note: To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and you must hold a full class 1 New Zealand licence