Calling everyone interested in watercare!
We have full time roles available with a reputable company in the civil and watercare industry. With huge opportunities to upskill and gain qualifications, this is an amazing opportunity to get into the booming New Zealand civil and watercare industry. We are looking for people who have had previous experience in the watercare industry, hold current WTR tickets, or have the drive and desire and want to move into the civil industry.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Permanent opportunities
- Career development and training provided
- Onsite parking
- Full time 50+ hours per week
- Be a part of an awesome team
- $20+ per hour
- TRADE QUALIFICATIONS
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Full class 1 license
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
- Desire to succeed in a booming industry
- Traffic control level 1 ticket advantageous
If you want to be a part of the leading recruitment agency in New Zealand, please apply now! Alternatively you can email a CV to Mel at email@example.com, or call on 021798944 for a confidential discussion.
Keywords: Civil , Civil construction , Watercare , Infrastructure , Upskill , Development , Career , Entry level , Trade , qualifications , get qualified