Would you like to kick start a career in the Seafood industry and work for a great company?
Our client, based in Otahuhu, is 100% Kiwi owned and have several opportunities for people with the right attitude, are reliable and have a willingness to learn.
The work is on-going, day shift starting at 5am and finishing at 1.30pm, Monday to Friday. You may be required to work overtime and the occasional Saturday.
Your duties will include:
- Deboning & Filleting
- Machine Operation
- Other general factory duties
You will need:
- Knife Hand experience is preferred but not a must
- To be reliable
- A great attitude & a willingness to learn a new skill
- Be able to work in a cold environment
- Good level of physical fitness - be able to lift 25kgs
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.