Our client one of the biggest kitchen companies in the World offering amazing kitchen refaces and fantastic new kitchens. This may be a great way to progress your career within the industry under this multi award winning International brand with over 125 Franchisees globally.
Their Auckland East & Central branch is seeking an experienced kitchen installer with the X-factor!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills with both a professional approach and presentation.
- Five plus years' experience in kitchen installation and experience in refacing kitchens.
- Good problem-solving skills as well as working to deadlines & schedules
- A proven ability to produce high quality finishing work
- Punctuality, reliability & excellent communication skills are a must
- Be able to work unsupervised and have a passion for the job
- Be fit and healthy
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations
- Full driving license
- Detailed measurement for cutting plan, doors, drawers, benchtops
- Removal old doors/drawers
- Fitting of new doors/drawers/benches
- Pre installation site visits - EHS
- Exceptional Customer services 5+ years' experience in kitchen re-facing and/or new kitchen installations
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A cover letter is required when applying.
- Your CV is required when applying, please include relevant work experience to date.
- Note your current notice period if relevant when applying.
- Note your eligibility to be able to work in NZ, please answer and provide relevant documents if required.
- Provide information on any criminal convictions
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test
There is an excellent package available for the right candidate and you will be an integral part of building this thriving business in Auckland and throughout New Zealand. If you are a motivated, punctual and reliable individual who has a personal drive to excel and a "can do" attitude, then we would like to hear from you!
AWF Keeping NZ Working