About the role:
Going from to strength to strength this employer is well known around the globe for their top of the range fluid transferring products and services. With a company culture like no other, it's no wonder why their employee's stay for the long run. They truly take care of their staff and their employee's reap the rewards. They have ambitious plans for the future and have a newly created Key Account Manager position available.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic remuneration package! Base + commission
- Company vehicle + TOT
- Career progression - step into a National Key Account Manager position
- Become a major contributor with the growth of this company!
- Fantastic company culture - you'll never feel under appreciated
- Supportive, forward thinking management - they want you to succeed
- Ideally come from a hydraulics, engineering or related industry
- Well connected with strong KAM experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Previous experience preparing tenders and high-end proposals
With a string of franchises from North to South, your primary focus is to grow their current accounts nationally, whilst using your account management skills and connections to establish and grow new key accounts.
Apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.