Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are currently looking for people that have had factory experience, operating with the latest machinery to produce high quality products for the market. If this sounds like you please read on and see what we are looking for.
- Aluminium or wood joinery experience
- Welding experience, especially with lighter gauge metals
- Must be a team player
- Take immense pride in their work
- You'll need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free
- Valid work visa or residency.
We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
If this is you, please send in your current CV which must include two current contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call in to our office at 346 Victoria and drop off or APPLY NOW.