We are currently looking for Kitchen Joinery Assemblers, on site experience preferred however training on the tasks will be given.
Ideally we are wanting 2- 3 skilled Labourers who have great attention to detail for a temporary assignment - Role will potentially run through to Christmas.
You will be working for our client asembling kitchen joinery and components ( But not installing it into houses).
The job is based in Rolleston so you will need a full license and a reliable vehicle/means of transport - Travel allowance may be provided based on how far you'll need to travel.
What you'll be doing:
- Kitchen joinery
- Working well and communicating with a small team
- Work is full time Mon- Fri with potential for overtime
To be successful you will need:
- Recent experience
- Current Site Safe ticket
- Pass a pre employment drug screen and criminal history check
- Ability to commit to long term project
- Physical fitness and great work ethic
What you'll get in return:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Competitive market rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
Sound like you? Apply online today! Immediate starts available for successful applicants!
Want more info? Call us on Free phone 0800 88 88 60
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles