Initially, this role is to cover the busy period over Christmas, but could go fulltime for the right person.
They require someone who has previous construction experience in manufacturing and installing doors to high a standard.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a great team environment.
You must be physically fit and able as some heavy lifting and handling of doors and frames will be required
This role is Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm. Oh, and Fridays they knock off early.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar joinery role
- Building/Construction trade experience an advantage
- Ability to read plans
- Experience in using power tools
- Good understanding of Health and safety
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive attitude and be a team player
- Be reliable with a good work ethic
- Have an eye for detail and pride in your work
- Be safe, tidy and efficient
- All tools, PPE and uniforms will be provided
Sounds like you? Apply today, or call Marc on 04 474 2361.To be considered for this role, all applicants will need to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, have a clean criminal history and provide two contactable work references.