We are looking for an experienced Storeman to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known companies. Our client is based in Wiri and they distribute car parts throughout New Zealand.
The work is Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm with additional over time as required. This is a long-term on-going position.
Your duties will include checking of inwards goods, forklift driving, putaways, RF scanning & computer work.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Current Stockpicker / Counterbalance licence
- Experience in a logistics or warehouse role
- Previous manual handling experience
- RF Scanning Experience
- Health & Safety awareness
- Good communication
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.