We are looking for an Inwards Goods Operator/ Assembly Technician to join one of our clients based in Onekawa. Your main responsibilities will include managing stock movement, assembling aluminium work platforms for freight, and managing the devanning of imported sea containers. This role does have the opportunity to become a permanent role for the right person.
- maintaining inventory records
- Allocation of stock
- Following through with any stock discrepancies and ensuring accurate record keeping
- Forklift operating to unload trucks and allocate goods to the correct location
- Quality control
- OSH Forklift
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fit and able to do heavy lifting up to 25kg
- Ability to work in a small team
- Experience in inwards/ outwards goods, manufacturing environment, trade, or mechanical environment
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Currently living in Hawkes Bay
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply online now.