We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Inventory Controller with an immediate start.
Work for a Levin based company that strives for success, is growing and expanding and values its employees. These are newly created roles are to provide support to the Manufacturing Team by performing a number of inventory related tasks.
For the right person these roles have the potential to go permanent.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing stock takes and reconciliations, day to day management of inventory. You will be reporting the Production Manager and liaising with the Production, Sales and Dispatch team. You will have a focus and commitment to continuous improvement. Conducting physical variance counts and follow ups.
Hours of work
Shift 3 - 9.30pm to 6am, Sunday to Thursday
What you need to succeed
- You will need to have previous experience in stock control or inventory management
- To be quality focused and have strong attention to detail
- You will have strong computer skills
- Be motivated and able to work within a tight-knit team
What's in it for you?
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job
- The potential to go permanent
- The ability to build on your previous inventory control experience
Think you have what it takes?
We're keen to hear from you, Apply now!
All applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and must have a clean criminal history.