We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Work for a Levin based company that strives for success, is growing and expanding and values its employees. This is a newly created role to provide support to the Manufacturing Team by performing a number of inventory related tasks. For the right person this role has the potential to go permanent.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing stock takes, reconciliations and day to day management of inventory. You will have a focus and commitment to continuous improvement. Investigating variances in stock. You will be reporting the Production Manager and liaising with the Production, Sales and Dispatch team.
Hours of work are 6:00am to 2.30pm
What you need to succeed
- You will need to have previous experience in stock control or inventory management
- To be quality focused and have strong attention to detail
- You will have strong computer skills
- Be motivated and able to work within a tight-knit team
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- A clean criminal history
What's in it for you?
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job
- The potential to go permanent
- The ability to build on your previous inventory control experience
Think you have what it takes? We're keen to hear from you. Apply online with a current CV and at least 2 previous work references.