Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our client is looking for an intermediate/advanced level applicant to fill an expanding need for a dedicated full time developer.
You will be maintaining and expanding existing software, as well as developing innovative new systems for external and internal clients, as required.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- Python (Django experience preferable)
- Windows and Linux environments
- Scripting - PowerShell/Bash
- Basic networking - routing/switching
- SQL Databases
Experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- AWS web services (EC2, RDS)
- Sysadmin experience - deployment and maintenance of Windows and Linux systems/services.
- SIP servers
In addition you must:
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Have a full NZ drivers licence
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you are interested in this role please call 0800 522687 or click the 'Apply Now' button - don't forget to include your CV!
Apologies, but we are unable to respond to applications made from outside New Zealand, as you must be living here with all visas and licences already granted to be able to apply to work with us.
All applications treated as confidential - we can't wait to hear from you.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.