You will be required to interrupt blue prints construct and wire ensure compliance to regulatory standard within the workshop. You will then transport and erect framework and subfloor onsite - assembly and fit prepared lift and complete the installation then test and adjust the mechanical parts of the lifts upon completion to ensure it is operational then present it by smoothing welds, polish and clean for finishing product.
It would be advantageous to have welding, carpentry, low voltage wiring or hydraulics skills or background.
This opportunity will provide training for the right person.
If you have the following credentials - apply now!
- Full Clean Class 1licence
- Not Colour blind and with good vision
- Physically Fit
- Willing to travel as stay away's will be required
- Looking for a New Career path that provides opportunity for growth
The stuff we want to see..
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Excellent communication
- Great team player and able to work independently
- Strong work ethic & attitude
- Team Player
- Very reliable ( crucial )
- Transport to and from work
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references ( essential )
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks