Our client has been in the business for over a hundred years and have been working closely with customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions. Right now, they are looking for water servicemen for several positions available!
About the role
Based in Albany, the contracts are to provide essential services to the North Shore, Rodney and Waitakere areas. The work offers variety and includes general maintenance works, pipeline, related repairs, pump works as well as general civil based activities.
- Water Serviceman - West Auckland
- Water Reactive Labourer - West Auckland
- Hot Mix Labourer - Northshore
- Storm Water Labourer - West Auckland
What's in it for you
- Starting rate of $20.00 per hour + holiday pay and get paid weekly
- Long term role for the right candidate
- Full PPE gear at no cost & training will be provided
- Opportunity to work with an international renowned infrastructure company who is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture!
- Full NZ Class 1 Driver's License
- Experience working with water mains and service lines is advantageous
- Good level of physical fitness
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable work references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click APPLY now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/