Our client, a leader in the manufacturing of magnetic systems, is looking for an Industrial Spray Painter, to be based in Mt Wellington.
This role would suit an experienced spray painter, looking for a new challenge with a fantastic company.
Your duties will include:
* Sanding and cleaning surfaces to be painted
* Deciding which products to use for a particular surface
* Preparing metals by treating them with chemicals or sand-blasting them
* Applying an undercoat
* Choosing and mixing paint
* Spray painting or powder-coating objects
* Baking powder-coating onto metal in ovens
* Polishing the finished product
* Discussing treatment and painting requirements with customers
* Maintaining H&S company policy and standards
What's in it for you?
* Huge brand exposure
* Competitive hourly pay rate
* Regular day shift hours
* Opportunity to go permanent with the client down the line
To be successful in this role, you will:
* Have proven industrial spray painting experience
* Have spray-gun painting skills
* Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
* Have knowledge on using a 3 pot mix
* Be familiar with paint types and colours
* Be reliable and committed, and be a team player with good communication skills
* Be up-to-date with coating and preparation methods and technology
If this sounds like your ideal job, please apply via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz.