The role is heavy duty cleaning so physical fitness is required, as is reliability.
You will be cleaning the whole plant after the processing has finished and as this is a meat works it is not suitable for those who are squeamish.
To be successful in this role you will have the following;
- Have the right to work in New Zealand
- Be physically capable and willing to get stuck in
- Be available to work unsociable hours (2a.m. start)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Attention to detail, you're getting the facility ready to process food.
If you like feeling like you've done a good days work when you finish work and feel this job is for you then either click "apply now" or give Dylan or Nicki a call at the AWF Invercargill office on 03 214 0388 (or 0800 88 88 60 and select Invercargill)