We are on a hunt for an experienced Hydraulic Engineer who is competent with both workshop and onsite hydraulic work for our client based in Manukau.
As either a Qualified Diesel Mechanic or a Hydraulic Technician, you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance and repairs of Hydraulics on heavy Plant Machinery and Vehicles around the Auckland area. You will be going out to sites to complete on site maintenance servicing and repair of Hydraulics systems.
To be successful, you will have to:
* Have multiple years experience in heavy machinery hydraulics and repair, that can be backed by great references
* Be willing to travel to various sites as this role is just not workshop based, so a clean class 1 license will be necessary for work, as you may be required to use a company vehicle to travel various sites
* Be confident is using hand and power tools
* Be able to think on your feet and confident in your decision making
What's in it for you?
* Monday to Friday work - Hours will be 8.00am until 5.00pm, but some flexibility could be required at times
* Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday, kiwi saver contribution and other entitlements
* Opportunity to secure permanent role for the right candidate
If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now. For a confidential discussion, please give Ankit a call at AWF on 0800922955.
|Location:||Manukau, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available