We are on a lookout for an experience Hydraulic Engineer who is competent with both workshop and onsite hydraulic work.
As either a Qualified Mechanic or a Hydraulic Technician, you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance and repairs of Hydraulics on heavy machinery around the Auckland area. You will be going out to sites to complete on site maintenance and repair of Hydraulics on heavy machinery.
To be successful, you will have:
- Multiple years experience in heavy machinery hydraulics and repair
- Be willing to travel to various sites as this role is just not workshop based
- Confident is using hand and power tools
- Able to think on your feet and confident decision making
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday work - Hours will be 8.00am until 5.00pm, but some flexibility could be required at times
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday, kiwi saver contribution and other entitlements
- Opportunity to secure permanent role for the right candidate
If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now. For a confidential discussion, please give Ankit a call at AWF on 0800922955.