About the company:
They know what they're doing and have been successfully servicing the Air Conditioning / Refrigeration industry for more than 20 years. They are known for tailoring solutions for residential, commerical, transport & farming industries. It is no suprise that they are growing an seek an HVAC Technician to join their Thames based team.
This is the sign you have been waiting for to make the move to Thames.
What's in it for you?
- Hour rate $26 - 31 depending on experience
- Training provided on the job
- Put through necessary courses i.e. gas handling, work safe etc
- Dealing with commercial and domestic work - 50/50 split
- Vehicle provided + TOT
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Time and half for weekend work
- If your outdoorsy and looking for a change from the city lifestyle - now's your chance!
About the role:
- Responsible for servicing customers in Thames, Coromandel through to Hamilton
- Monday to Friday with occasional on call duties during weekend
- Excellent communication skills - dealing with customers means you are also the face of the business
- Willing to be on call - the Owners pick up a lot of the slack but need a weekend off every once in a while
- Minimum EST Electrical Technician Ticket
- Ability to pass a drug test
Click the apply button today! For a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.