Responsible for installation, refits, conversions, repair and maintenance of and on HVAC units. Includes electrical wiring and controls
Why work with us?
- Secured forward work for the rest of the year and possibly beyond
- Competitive rates
- Good working hours
- Be part of a team of like minded tradies
- Opportunities to gain extra qualifications
- On-going career support and access to advice based on market info and trends
- Opportunity for permanent work after 4 months
Knowledge, Skills & Experience we're after
- Qualifications in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within an Air Conditioning industry
- EWRB registration is a hard requirement for most of our clients.
- Gas-handling certificate, or willing to complete the 1-day course
- Ability to braze
- Good understanding of HVAC units, experience with fault finding
- Experience in PPM and reactive maintenance to splits, VRVs etc
- Sound knowledge of electrics
- High level of administration and organisational skills
- A full and clean class 1 NZ drivers licence.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Team player
What you'll get in return
Work with a stable employer who offer a variety of work and truly look after their employees. Working within a rapidly expanding workshop with a team of like-minded people. Your expertise and opinions will be valued and respected.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please contact Marc or Daan at AWF on 04 473 99 15 or click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please call us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant workplace referees