One of our key clients is on a lookout for hard working, dedicated HVAC Technician's or apprentices seeking long term full time role. Or you may come from a different service background and looking to move industry in the New Year's.
This role will see you installing, repairing heating and air flow quality systems and performing any preventative maintenance. We are seeking candidates that have experience handling, installing and fixing HVAC units.
- Strong working knowledge of HVAC systems & methodology
- Customer service focused
- Awareness of HVAC industry safety standards
- Mechanically minded to be able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Comfortable working at heights
- Full time work available with multiple clients
- Competitive weekly wages paid on time
- Opportunity for a permeant role for an enthusiastic individual
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
If this sounds like you please apply online today or pick up the phone and call Ankit for a confidential chat on 0800 922 955.