Our client is a multi national, multi discipline organisation, active in a wide range of building services installation and service work. Due to the steady growth of their workload in the Wellington region, their team is seeking a HVAC Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Tradesperson to join their service team.
You will be trained to technically support a range of chillers and VRF products in commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance and warranty support.
You will need to be:
- A confident, qualified Tradesperson
- Fully experienced in a wide range of service work in air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Able to work alone or take responsibility as the need arises
Ideally you have the following:
- Trade certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Experience in controls and BMS systems
- Proven / established experience in the HVAC industry.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- Clean drivers license.
Your new role would see you:
- Carry out service & maintenance work on HVAC equipment without direct supervision and lead if necessary.
- Interact well with customers and other team members.
- Complete related paperwork to a high standard within required timeframes.
- Carry out installation work in related HVAC fields.
- Be available to go on an on-call roster.
- Undertake training in other areas of the HVAC industry.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive wages and conditions.
- Extended work hours at overtime rates.
- Company supplied work vehicle.
- Company supplied cell-phone.
- Tool cost subsidy and insurance.
- On-going personal development and training.
- A friendly and team orientated safe work environment.
- Varied work across the HVAC range with the opportunity for training.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.