Our Kerikeri branch is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Coordinator based in Kaikohe. We need someone to cover a period of 13 months for maternity cover. The role will have 1 month of training commencing the ASAP until May 2020. You would ideally have the following;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in office administration, preferably in a contracting environment.
- Experience in a busy office environment.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and prioritise.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a busy office space.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good working knowledge around all Microsoft Applications and experience using SAP would be preferred.
- Able to be flexible around your tasks and daily routines.
In return we can offer you the following;
- An excellent work environment.
- A good rate of hourly pay (weekly).
- An opportunity to work with one the areas largest employers.
- A varied daily routine mixing with a number of different people.
- a 10 month duration is the plan for this role for the right person.
- Ability to contribute to your Kiwisaver and access any PPE that you require for the role.
All you need to do is to apply via this job board with your C.V. that should highlight the above prerequisites for this role and I will take your application forward from there. Come and join a great team with some great days ahead of you.