Civil construction is a great industry to get involved in, you can be an integral park of building the roads that keep New Zealand moving.
Our ideal candidates will have prior operating experience, have great attitudes and be able to work as part of a team to achieve great results.
To be successful in applying for these roles you will need;
- Minimum of Full class 2 license (ideally class 5) with WTR endorsements
- The Right to work in New Zealand now (we will not accept applicants who are not current holders of working VISA's)
- To be able to pass pre-employment checks including Drug Screening and Criminal History
- To be physically capable
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Your own transportation
- A CV with 2 work references
If this sound like you then click "apply now" and attached your CV because we want to talk to you. Alternatively if you'd like to talk in detail about the roles we have available give Dylan at AWF Invercargill a call on 03 214 0388.