We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced Heavy Machinery Operators, specifically a loader, to take on this challenge in the Matamata area. You will require a WTR licence.
The most suitable candidate will display a high degree of flexibility with roster type work, be dedicated to the role and an all round team player.
So if you have a no-excuse, positive attitude towards your work and you either live in the Matamata area or are nearby and willing to travel this role could be for you - don't wait for these roles to be snapped up APPLY NOW!
What we're looking for -
- WTR and Class 2 licence required
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Previous factory or Machine Operator experience
- Comprehensive understanding of H&S
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Good communication
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Immediate start
- Very reliable ( crucial )
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references ( essential )
MOJ and compulsory drug screen completed at the time of induction.
The best part about working with us?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!