We are looking to fill these specialist roles now! Can you hit the ground running and work forty plus (40+) hours a week?
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with various key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradesmen and trade assistants.
Please apply if you:
- Have a minimum 3 years experience working with HDPE
- Experience in CNC machine operation and/or plastic welding including butt fusion
- Are healthy, fit to work and reliable
- Are available for long term work and have the ability to commit
- Have fantastic "can do" attitude and work ethic
You are also required to:
- Have your own license and transport
- Have a clear criminal record and pass the drug screen - testing will happen randomly
- Have a Site Safe ticket/certificate - if expired AWF can book you on the next course!
If you think, you fit in, you could:
- Work from Monday to Friday with overtime available
- Receive good rates plus holiday and allowances, paid weekly
- Work with the latest systems
What are you waiting for? Be part now of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job and help you step up the career ladder. Apply TODAY!
Keep NZ working.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa.