Come and work for a company that appreciates your skills and experience!
This is your chance to be part of a reputable business within the Waikato region and one of the most recognizable names within the Agriculture Industry.
We are looking for an "all rounder" who is able to complete both menial and complicated tasks around their work site. Some of the jobs to be carried out on a daily basis can include,
- General repairs,
- Fence mending,
- Forklift driving
- Tractor operating
This role will best suit someone who is self motivated, able to break away from routine, capable of working unsupervised as well as being able to follow instructions. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Skills and Experience
As an integral part of the team, you'll need the following,
- General maintenance and repair experience
- Forklift Licence ( F & OSH endorsed)
- Tractor Operating experience
- Physically fit
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Can provide a CV and two references
- Reliable Transport
- Able to start immediately
- Able to work Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm ( with the occasional weekend)
What we can offer
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working