Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trade assistants.
As a Hammerhand with us you could be doing any of the following:
- Moving construction or extraction materials to locations as needed
- Mixing, pouring and spreading concrete/other aggregate mixtures, using portable cement/aggregate mixers.
- Measuring, marking, and record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed
- Loading and unloading building materials, machinery, and tools and distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Providing assistance to skilled carpenters
- Other related tasks may be required
We'll match you to roles that suit your skill and experience level, you may even upskill while on site!
In return, we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to!
- Market pay rates and a weekly pay packet
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime
- Ongoing work with exciting major projects
You will also have relaible transport, a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. A Site Safe ticket is also required, but if yours is expired, we can book you on the next course! EWP is preferred.
Join us! Be part of a company that looks after their people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder!
Apply with AWF Trades today!
Keeping NZ working