GPS Plant Operators
We are seeking dedicated GPS operators and drivers for a variety of machines including: Excavators, Moxys, Water Carts, Loaders, Graders and more. This is for complex earthworks/ civil/ infrastructure sites. You will be undertaking ESC works, Geo-tech Improvements, Bulk and Detailed Excavation, Trenching and Finishing.
- Competitive weekly pay, plus Accident Compensation (ACC) entitlements
- Paid leave (holiday pay, sick leave & public holidays)
- Kiwi Saver entitlements
- Long term ongoing work, with up to but not exceeding 70 hours per week
- Work within a team that truly cares about you and what you want to achieve
- PPE will be both provided and replaced as needed free of charge
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You will have 2- 5 years of proven machine and site experience
- You will have a clean class 1-5 licence with your WTR (Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements) or varied combinations of these.
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand - New Zealand citizen or valid work Visa
- Construct Safe highly beneficial but not essential
Apply now or to find out more by contacting us at AWF Auckland Civil and General branch on 0800 522 687