Our clients got work rolling in and need to expand their workforce with a new crew of Plasterboard Fixers to join the team.
Are you looking to put your plasterboard fixing experience to good use in the Wellington region? Are you reliable, hard working and keen to earn a good wage? If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to click the 'apply now" button or contact us on (04) 473 9915
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Experienced in GIB/plasterboard fixing
- Committed to good health and safety practices.
- Having your own tools is an advantage but for the right candidates we can assist with obtaining these
- Reliability and ability to get yourself to work.
- Drug free.
- Valid work visa or residency
This role is physically demanding and you must be able to keep the pace while working to a high standard
- The possibility of regular work in an industry where you can grow your skills.
- Weekly pay.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
If this work sounds like you then please don't hesitate to apply now - you could be working tomorrow!