We have an awesome opportunity available for those who would like to work for some of Hamilton's leading businesses.
We're looking for reliable, pro-active labourers that are interested in doing a range of jobs, including, furniture removal, construction work, landscaping, stage set ups and pull downs, just to name a few.
The hours of work are mostly day shift Monday to Friday with the occassional weekend for any one that interested.
Skills and Experience
- Able to start immediately
- Physically fit and Strong
- Reliable transport ( a Full Drivers licence is preferred but not essential)
- Good Communication
- Can pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Have a CV and 2 references
If this sounds like you, APPLY!
What we can offer
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.