We are looking for 17 general labourers for roading project (road maintenance job) to work in several sections along motorway!
- Landscaping & mowing
- Removing/collecting litter, debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites
- Assist with general tasks to help the team achieve project plans and targets
More about the job
- Meet up at Penrose site and will be transported to a section in Motorway
- Salary is between $20.00 and 25.00 per hour + holiday pay and paid weekly
- Work day shift from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- There's ocassional night shift
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Experience in road works is advantageous
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable references
Our client is growing and there may be an opportunity for permanent work in the future.
Note: You must have NZ citizenship / residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click APPLY now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.