We are looking for a General Labour to join our team at one of NZ's well-known Timber Company's based at Whenuapai. Our client manufactures timber for the domestic and international markets.
- Monday-Thursday from 7:30am - 05:30pm (40 + Hours a week)
- For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Physically fit and strong - can lift up to 20kg.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a small team.
- Good attitude.
- Reliable and not afraid of hard work.
To be successful you will need:
- Reliable Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
- If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.