We are looking for an General Hand with Class 2 Licence to work with our client who is a leading supplier of flexible packaging solution.
The person will assist with cleaning machines and components with the use of water blaster and power tools and keep manufacturing areas free of debris and dirt.
Also occasionally do local deliveries of product and engineering materials using the company's manual transmission, light truck.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced using basic power tools.
- Have a Class 2 -Full NZ driving licence - Manual transmission.
- Hard working, reliable and have an eye for detail.
- Able to work well with others and consistently bring a positive outlook.
- Physically fit and able.
- A good communicator.
- Fork Hoist experience would be a bonus.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working