We have a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about people. In this role you will be the face of the company as you manage control and restriction of access into construction sites.
This role is diverse, interesting, and rewarding. Everyday can be different, with unique challenges. The key to success as a gate person is communication and customer service. It is about people engagement - listening, explaining, and helping!
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure entrance gate is manned and closed at all times
- Allow limited access to ensure physical distancing
- Meet and stop all site traffic at the front gate
- Complete/check sign in register of all persons entering and leaving site utilising SINE app
- Logging vehicle registration and driver details
- Managing compliance with Covid 19 protocols
- Liaising with site staff to plan deliveries and trade entrance schedule, update delivery boards
- Maintenance of entry signage, site perimeter checks and checks of site fencing security
- General tidying and housekeeping
- Lock gate at end of day
- A starting rate of $23/hour
- Ongoing and consistent work, potential temporary to permanent opportunity if the right fit
- Working for a great company!
- Average hours - 40 (7.30am to 4.30pm), Monday to Friday
- Start working in January, have Christmas break to yourself
- Paid weekly, guaranteed!
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Full PPE gear provided
- Experience in a similar role and able to operate with a high level of discretion
- Ability to communicate with people from all backgrounds effectively
- Traffic control experience would be desirable
- Basic computer skills - comfortable working on smart devices
- Are double vaccinated
APPLY NOW! Or call us on 03 374 9176 if you want more information
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and need to be available for a January start.