We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Our client based in Levin requires an experienced person to support their gardening team on a temporary basis.
This job will attract someone who is keen on working outdoors, has a passion for quality work and is capable of working well within a team and independently.
Skills & experience
We are looking for someone who has the following experience and attributes that they can bring to the team.
- Open space management experience
- Gardening or landscaping
- Park & Reserves
- A full Car License or Class 2 Truck License is preferred but not essential
- You must be physically fit as some heavy lifting and bending for extended periods may be required
- Be paid weekly
- You will get a variety and no two days will be the same.
- Be part of a company that cares for their employees
- Work outdoors
If this sounds like the perfect role for you hit APPLY now!
If you are keen and reliable to work and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, get in touch or apply online to www.awf.co.nz