CALLING ALL GREEN FINGERS!! WE WANT YOU!!!
Is your garden the envy of all your neighbours? Do you enjoy working in the outdoors?? Do you have attention to detail? If so KEEP READING!!!
We are looking for keen, self motivated and energentic individuals to help with gardening roles we have around the Cambridge area. Tasks can include anything from planting, potting, digging, weeding and other general landscaping duties around site. The hours of work are from Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm. ( hours may vary depending on weather and workload)
A few tiny other things we need you to have as well are
- Must be physically fit ( essential )
- Available to start immediately
- Able to work unsupervised
- Own transport to and from work
- Can provide a CV for yourself
Experience in landscaping is not essential but wold be a huge advantage!
So if this opportunity sounds good to you, APPLY NOW and tell us why you're perfect for the job!
THE BEST PART ABOUT WIRKING FOR US?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.