AWF have a client looking for a number of people to undertake general labouring duties in the outdoors.
Duties include assisting with native tree planting, weed control, general maintenance and general labouring. We pay above the minimum wage for these roles.
As our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the Holiday Pay, Sick Pay & ACC cover you're entitled to, & we will pay your tax on your behalf.
If you meet the following criteria, please contact us today:
- Physically fit
- Appreciation for NZ outdoors including native plants
- Proven track record of being reliable especially in terms of good work attendance
- Own reliable transport (may be able to car share once in the role)
- Commitment to health and safety
- Able to commence work ASAP
- Have a clear criminal history and can pass a drug screening test
If you match the above criteria we are keen to hear from YOU! Please apply online with a current CV or if you haven't got a CV send us your experience and details to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.