We have an exciting new job role which allows you to move throughout the business and grow your skills.
This job is in the prep stages of the Galvanising process. You role is as follows
- Steel comes in which needs to be inspected and hung correctly. It is hung in relevance to its size and what bath it will fit in. Additional steps may also be required depending on the piece of steel, this could be something such as drilling holes for ventilation.
- After the steel has finished this process you will then inspect the steel and clean it/smooth it over which will get it ready for the next step.
There are two different shifts:
4am-1.30pm or 12.30pm-9pm
There are other areas of the business to learn too but this will be your general duties while learning.
What we need from you:
- Attention to detail
- To be able to think logically
- Be able to use hand tools eg electric drill and grinder
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work independently
- To be able to pass a drug screen
- A clean criminal conviction history
- Osh certificate is a bonus but not necessary
This job provides you with great opportunities and room to grow within the business, for the right candidate learning on the job is welcomed.
If you would like to find out more or apply then give us a call on 06 870 0310 or hit APPLY NOW