AWF Auckland Manufacturing & Logistics are looking for Furniture Removalists for an on going assignment in North Shore to start ASAP. To be successful you must be fit and strong and have a class 1 full licence (with a clean record). You must be reliable and have good communication skills. The pay rate for this role is $18.00 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Moving furniture
- Packing furniture and household items
- Loading/ unloading packed furniture into and out of tucks
- Customer service
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Good communication
- Health and safety awareness
- Any experience in furniture removal would be advantageous
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.